A California Private School Since 1992 ................. .......CDS # 1 9 64725 7080740 .......... ...................P.O. Box 13038 • Long Beach, CA 90803
Commonly Diagnosed Childhood Disorders
Homeschooling the Child With Asperger Syndrome: Real Help for Parents Anywhere and on Any Budget
Choosing Home: Deciding to Homeschool With Asperger's Syndrome
Asperger Syndrome, The Universe and Everything
Attention Deficit Disorder: A Different Perception
In Their Own Way
Not Just About ADD!
• Homeschooling a Child with Asperger’s Syndrome
• I Am What I Am by Anne E. Ohman
• Quirks of Fate: A Homeschooling Look at Being Different
• The Complete Guide to Asperger’s Syndrome
• Homeschooling the Child with Asperger Syndrome
• Deciding to Homeschool with Asperger’s Syndrome
• Asperger Syndrome, The Universe and Everything
• Tony Attwood’s Website
• Asperger’s Connection
• Autism and Speech Therapy by Jennifer Mitchell, M.S.Ed., CCC-SLP. Strategies for working on speech with those on the autistic spectrum.
• AS You Like It (Asperger's Syndrome)
• Homeschooling Aspies (Christian)
• Education Without Medication: Why I Chose to Homeschool My Son
• Top 10 Teaching Tips for Teaching ADHD/ADD Children(Christian perspective).
• Is ADHD a Valid Disorder?
• The Myth of the A.D.D. Child by Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D. Dutton Books, 1995.
• Attention Deficit Disorder: A Different Perception
• Born to Explore!
• Interview with Thom Hartmann
• Dyslexia - A Gift? by Lillian Jones.
• Learning Disabilities: Myth or Reality? Doesn't Matter When Homeschooling
• AVKO Dyslexia Research Foundation, 3084 W. Willard Road, Suite W, Clio, MI 48420-7801, 810/686.9283.
• Davis Dyslexia Association International, 1601 Bayshore Highway, Suite 245, Burlingame, CA 94010, 650/692-7141.
• Learning Disabilities Association of America (LDA)
• In Their Own Way by Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D. Jeremy Tarcher Publishers, 1987.
• Awakening Your Child's Natural Genius by Thomas Armstrong, Ph.D. Jeremy Tarcher Publishers, 1991.
• The Gift of Dyslexia: Why Some of the Smartest People Can't Read and How They Can Learn by Ronald G. Davis. Perigee, 1997.
• Teaching Reading to Children with Down Syndrome: A Guide for Parents and Teachers by Patricia Logan Oelwein. Woodbine House, 1995.
• How to Identify Your Child's Learning Problems and What to Do About Them: A Practical Guide for Parents by Duane A. Gagnon, 1990. Published by Pioneer Press, P.O. Box 328, Young, AZ 85554
• Colored Overlays
• The Indigo Children: The New Kids Have Arrived by Lee Carroll and Jan Tober. Hay House Publishers, 1999.
• The Explosive Child: A New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, "Chronically Inflexible" Children by Ross W. Greene. Harper Collins Publishers, 1998.
• The Difficult Child by Stanley Turecki. Bantam Books, 1985.
• The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. Hay House Publishers, 2001.
Indigo Children Based on the book, Indigo Child: The New Kids Have Arrived.
• The Highly Sensitive Person
• Sensory Integration and the Child, by Jean Ayres. Western Psychological Services, 1979.
The Out-of-Sync Child: Recognizing and Coping with Sensory Integration Dysfunction by Carol Stock Kranowitz. Perigree, 1998.
• Educational Kinesiology Foundation, 1575 Spinnaker Drive Suite 204B, Ventura, CA 93001, Phone: 800/356.2109.
Tourette's Syndrome/Obsessive-Complusive Disorders
• Homeschooling with Tourette’s Syndrome and/or Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
• Homeschooling Tourette’s Syndrome Children
• Heart of the Matter - Homeschooling with Tics
• Homeschooling Our Tourette’s Kid
• Taking a Look at Vision Skills
• Homeschooling with Sudden Vision Loss